If you would like to help donate food to support Rose Float, we appreciate any donations including, but not limited to:
· Cooked or prepared dishes
· Pasta and white rice
· Sausages and other frozen meats (such as hamburger patties)
· Granola bars, energy bars, chips and other snack items
· Fresh fruits & vegetables
· Instant canned soups and canned vegetables
· Any pre-packaged baked goods (bread, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, etc.)
· Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, drink powders, sugar and dried creamer
· Large containers of peanut butter and jelly
· Plates, bowls, cups, silverware, and napkins
If you are interested in donating a meal to help feel volunteers during Design Week (December 13-22nd) or during Decoration Week (December 26-31st), please contact Melodye Jung, our Cuisine Coordinator. Her contact information will be listed below.
All donations would be greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. We will provide you with our Federal Tax ID number. Thank you in advance for your support, thoughts, and consideration towards our program. If you would like to donate or if you have any questions, please contact Melodye via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (415-350-8828).
Artists and creative minds alike, it is that time of the year again where we reach out to you
in search of inspiration in preparation of the Cal Poly 2015 Rose Float. Concept Idea: “Paying tribute to people who elevate human spirit, sacrifice unselfishly, give immeasurably, overcome obstacles.” Click on the flyer above for more information. THE DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 6TH.